- 2D and 3D visualizations
- Fly to a place and 3D fly through
- Various navigation options
- Multi-layer (compared to single layer in Google Earth) and supposedly zoom up to 10 meters!!! Google Earth restricts at 100 meters.
- Lots of custom 2D and 3D drawing options such as Polygons, Text, overlay of other 3D models, freehand marking, etc.
- Updated every year unlike Google Earth.
Users need to register on this site and install an IE plug-in (.NET based), yuck! But, that's the only option at this time. I really do hope we will see other browser support without plug-ins. You should surely check it out.
I am impressed (and somewhat concerned) that they are giving views up to 10 meters! I really need to think twice before walking around on my terrace!